ʘ Open Design Challenges
How to organize ʘ Open Design Challenges?
- This page is becoming a central hub for bigger questions which arise out of my notes, how might be best to organize and categorize these design challenges?
Search is broken
- What kinds of new forms of "transportation" can we create to explore and interact with content and articles on the internet?
Engaging mediums encourage thought
- How might we take inspiration from games to design more engaging mediums for learning?
Applications are designed for authoring not thinking
- How can we design and develop new tools for thought?
Design verbs not objects
- What new verbs can enable new ways of using and exploring digital systems?
- Perhaps there would be benefit in identifying the verbs which already exist?
Personal projects structure learning and engagement
- How can writing give the reader a goal as to structure engagement?
How to navigate densely-linked notes?
- What kinds of interfaces would be helpful for navigating highly interconnected networks of information?
- How can we design a system which enables groups of people to collectively learn and teach each other?
Conversational Interfaces (related to learning pods)
- How can we design digital interfaces which enable in-depth conversation and collaboration?